Products And Services
What can we do for you?
In simple terms; We are a team of feed screw specialists. The P.E.M. team brings a high level of expertise to every project. Our highly dedicated in-house specialists and experts in the industry are ready to take on your most challenging project yet. We offer drawings from staff that specialize in plastics, rubber and food processing and beyond. P.E.M.s design and engineering capabilities offer our customers distinct advantages that no one else can accomplish.
How do we do this?
By understanding and evaluating your process requirements, P.E.M. will be your best partner to enhance production economics by the following,
- Increasing Screw and Plasticizing System Output
- Reducing Scrap Rate through Improved Melt Quality and Minimized Process Variation
- Enlarging and Optimizing the Processing Window when Using More than One Material
- Extending the Life of Critical Components and Therefore Minimizing System Down-Time
With what and how can we accomplish this?
Simply put, we will use the right materials for your project by the following
- Selecting the screw and barrel liner materials that best suit your application is key to a successful and cost-effective operation
- Our expertise encompasses the use of a wide range of screw materials including: 4140, 4340, D2, Nitraloy 135M, Hastelloy, CPM 9V, CPM 10V, 17-4 PH, 316 and 304 stainless steel as well as hardfacing with Colmonoy (56, 83 and 88) Stellite, and more!
- Available barrel liner material include: standard and carbide bimetallic liners, ultra high wear liners containing spherical carbides, and special corrosion resistant liners
This in-depth knowledge ensures your components are fabricated from the right materials giving you long-lasting performance.